Wednesday, June 28, 2006

rainy not rushing anywhere traffic



It has been raining so that the old man must be in a coma by now. It is sunny at the moment, but for how long I have no idea. Yesterday, during what is so falsly called "rush hour" traffic (not much rushing happening) I took these pictures from my window. It isn't as crisp as I would have liked, seeing as I took them through the screen. I wanted to go to the roof to take more pictures, but then I would have been wet. Actually, the real reason I didn't go to the roof is because I was waiting for my groceries to be delivered. (I shamefully admit it!) I never thought I'd be having my groceries delivered, but I have been needing some heavy things (rice milk, soy milk, 10 pounds of potatoes.. and them some) and with the rain falling as it has (torrential downpours without much warning!) I swallowed my pride and decided to do what many other city dwellers do and have my groceries delivered. It really is far too easy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

I like your take on rush hour not having much rushing. =)

7:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

No need to be ashamed. Everybody need some heavy things sometimes :)

11:03 AM  
Blogger Carlos Lorenzo said...

What a traffic jam! Is it the usual thing? Enjoy your meal!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home