Sunday, June 10, 2007

National Geographic Museum


I just think it is cool to live near the National Geographic Building . This must have something to do with the fact that National Geographic happens to be one of the organizations that inspired me as a young child, and continues to do so today. This view is looking up from across the street on the corners of Desales St. & 17th NW. Another thing I love about this museum is it is conveniently located in between the Faragut North Metro stop and my apartment. Knowing where the clean restrooms are located is a handy skill to have for any urban dweller... and a necessary skill for those of us that happen to be growing babies ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

The amazing museums of Washington - wow, you could spend a lifetime in them!

6:50 PM  
Blogger jenni said...

I agree, Sally... the museums are probably our favorite thing in this city...

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your shot of this building and the name, National Geographic. We subscribed to it for about 45 years and quit as the writing went to pot. Not good. I don't know if they got new people by now but the last group ruined the magazine for us. The photography remained top notch.

Baby raccoons. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
Brookville Daily Photo

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home