Thursday, October 05, 2006

looking through her eyes

Photo by GKB age 8

Today we went to the little park not far from our apartment. My daughter really likes it because it has swings! Today she was disappointed and ready to leave. I could tell she was a little sad, so I asked her if she would like to take some pictures first. That is always a pick-me-up for either of us! This picture was one that she took today. I wish you could all see the image I have of her in my mind's eye. She crouched down and looked through the fence to get this one. I'm lucky to be able to see this beautiful shot and enjoy the memory behind it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

And what a wonderful shot through the chain link fence. She has a photographer's eye.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Mostly Harmless said...

Such a lovely photo. Your daughter is taking after you.

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home