Sunday, October 15, 2006

stumbling upon wonderful things!

A few weeks back, I was walking home from Georgetown with my family. We like to cross the P street Bridge and walk home through Dupont Circle. There is always a lot to see and we prefer it to the M street bridge. This particular Sunday there was a 'Friends of Rose Park' party. My daughter (always a fan of face painting) was thrilled to participate.


There was food, fun, and activities for the whole family. They even had a little dog show planned with such categories as "dog who looks most like his owner" and "most interesting mix".. and " best tail"

I love to stumble upon such fun everyday things.

4 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

Nice face painting - usually I see clowns.... and kittens...

1:16 PM  
Blogger jenni said...

=) she did wonderful work! i'll post more tomorrow!

4:29 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

These face paintings are fabulous!

5:50 AM  
Blogger Kala said...

DC looks like a fun plac to live - I remember walking from and to georgetown from the art galleries (smithsonian, NGA)

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home