Wednesday, April 19, 2006

a picture of a picture of the people in my neighborhood

The Studio Theatre is located on 14th & P street NW. My ten year old son thinks I should call this picture "the kissing-squished-nose people" ... (how romantic)

We've lived here for almost a year. Today my daughter told me that she loved walking around here when we first moved into our apartment. We would explore the neighborhoods. Everyday was an adventure to "see what we could see." She told me that now it's all familiar. I'll have to start showing her things. I think she'll be surprised at how much there is yet to see.

2 Comments:

Blogger heidi said...

Hi,

Thanks for the comment.

I love this shot. You should of named it the squishy photo, well, what your son said. It was creative. I'm looking forward to all your upcoming shots.

-Heidi

9:14 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Neat picture - like a Roy Lichtenstein!

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home