Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Wright Brothers' Bicycle

I took this photo at the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum. It is the Wright Brothers Bicycle with Kitty Hawk in the background. We've spent a great deal of time in the museums and almost always end up at this exhibit while browsing the many flying contraptions at the Air & Space museum. I like to sit on the benches and watch the people, many coming for the first and possibly once in a life time visit. I like to listen to the comments. So many cameras, from the disposable variety to the top of the line photographer's dream camera click away in this room.
Next time I'll get a better shot.

5 Comments:

Blogger D.J. said...

I want to steal that bicycle and ride it around the museum!

6:19 PM  
Blogger midnitebara said...

hello from Akita, Japan.

1:44 AM  
Blogger somebody said...

i love museums - wouldnt mind to see that bicycle in real!

5:28 AM  
Blogger Denton said...

I am told it can take days to tour the Smithsonian. I would guess there are a lot of photo opportunities.

9:44 AM  
Blogger jenni said...

I suspect I could spend days and days and days and not see everything... and there are many! Thankfully most of the museums here are free, and the kids love to explore them and have grown to tolerate my stopping to take pictures!

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home