Sunday, June 11, 2006

12th & Eye Street NW

This is another view of the building on 12th & Eye street that I posted in a previous daily blog. -- Eye Street, by the way, is actually the letter I street, but many places use the word "eye" although you just have to know that and probably won't find it as "eye" on mapquest! (how is that for a little 'insider' knowledge for you). I took this shot today from the bottom of the building. Construction is still underway. A few different angles can be seen here.

6 Comments:

Blogger D.J. said...

Once again...I was there, but did not see it. Amazing shot!

6:40 PM  
Blogger dawn said...

this is a great shot. The clouds and the blue sky really make it full of impact.

7:56 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

I like the zig zags. =)

2:51 PM  
Blogger BarelyLiegl said...

Perfect shot, you just know how to take pictures... GREAT!

3:29 PM  
Blogger Denton said...

I like the perspective on this photo. Also the clouds add a nice touch.

6:34 PM  
Blogger jenni said...

Thank you all for the comments! I am constantly surprised (wonderfully surprised) that people are enjoying my shots.
Thank You!

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home