Thursday, June 01, 2006

Washington Monument gets a brand new look!

This morning when I looked out the window I was surprised to see the new and ??improved?? Washington Monument!

I think it is in honor of all the growth going on in DC. I've mentioned before the fact that nearly everywhere you look you can see a crane building "the city's finest" condo or office building. So it was only a matter of time before everything got a whole new look. Where better to start than with the Washington Monument???!!!

Seriously, this is just a crane at an odd angle. I looked out my window and was surprised to see how much it looked like the Washington Monument, and so I grabbed my camera, and promptly the crane began to move. Soon it resumed this position and I grabbed my camera (again!) and captured this one for you all to see.

1 Comments:

Blogger dawn said...

Heh. Good capture.

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home