Saturday, June 03, 2006

Crane at the Post

This crane is the same crane pretending to be the Washington monument in the previous post. It is in a space next to the Washington Post where construction is under way on a new building. This was taken from the roof of my building. You can see the Washingon Monument and the Jefferson Memorial as well as what I've come to think of as the monument to growth in this city... the ever present crane.... known to some as an "eyesore". Personally, I don't mind the cranes, and enjoy spotting them while I go about my day.

Enjoy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

I like how the crane looks like it's going to touch the Washington Monument. =)

10:41 PM  
Blogger jenni said...

Natalie, I think you'll like THIS version even better! I had some fun with it, since it looks even more like it is touching in the picture in the link! ;)

7:09 AM  
Blogger Steve Cuddihy said...

another great photo with a little bit of luck on the alignment

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home