Sunday, July 09, 2006

building a building

Little by little this building is being built. Perhaps it is best to go back to the first picture I posted of this structure back on May 18th, 2006. Then take a look at this one posted on June 11th as well as these. in which sky was far more cooperative with its color.
However, I did not want to withhold the gradual growth of this building from you all, simply because I disliked the hue of the sky. I took today's shot on June 23rd. I shall post the picture I took last Thursday shortly, so you can see even more windows. Any bets on when this building will actually be completed???

2 Comments:

Blogger Kala said...

these photos are very kewl! I like how the evolution of a building transpires

3:12 PM  
Blogger jenni said...

oooh Kala, that would have been a much better title of this entry! "evolution of a building"

=)

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home