Wednesday, July 12, 2006

missing the sky


We have not had enough blue skies in Washington DC lately.... and It is seriously starting to wear on me. That is why I picked this picture of the sky above the Smithsonian American Art Museum, taken about a week ago.
The kids and I got caught in one of those sudden downpours this afternoon. The rain felt good... but it was still too humid to be enjoyable. (I'm one of those odd people who enjoy getting soaked by a good storm.) I look out the window now and the sky is one big wall of white.

4 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

When you were a child, I'll bet you liked to play outside in the showers. And walking in the rain as an adult is fun too. Best wishes for cooler weather and gentle rains.

7:52 AM  
Blogger jenni said...

Yep! I've never outgrown the playing in the rain thing! ;)

and thanks for the wishes for cooler weather! =)

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I love sky shots! The clouds and blue sky just makes me smile :)

1:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I echo Anne .. love sky shots! Nice photo!

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home