Tuesday, January 30, 2007

a house in mint condition


Here is another brightly painted Georgetown House, located on P street. It makes me think of Mint Ice cream. I no longer eat that sort of ice cream... all colored up to fool me into thinking it is really really good. Now my favorite mint ice cream is Chunky Mint Madness by Turtle Mountain... It's soy decadent and delish... and it doesn't need the green coloring to hook me;) YUMMMMMM.

Oh yeah, we were talking about houses... not ice cream... Brightly colored houses look like doll houses to me. I love the attention to detail at the roof, the door and the window frames. I never saw houses like this one growing up! =)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Just Me said...

Looks very Christmas-y to me! I just feel cold looking at it.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Curly said...

Ha Ha, mint!

Great picture, I just love it!

While I'm here I thought I'd let you know that I have moved my

site on to Wordpad, unfortunately that means it's time to

update those links again.......sorry

South

Shields Daily Photo

2:45 PM  
Blogger Oya said...

Looks like a house in a feritale..

6:33 AM  
Blogger Jean said...

I love it! Dare not guess at the value!

7:51 AM  
Blogger Mostly Harmless said...

Nice shot. My favourite ice cream is Caribou Tracks. Definitely an artery clogger.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Kala said...

funny title! Definitely in mint condition but I think I will not havea house painted in such a color here or it would realllly stand out =P Cool pix!

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home