Tuesday, August 14, 2007

embassy of California


NOT.

California doesn't actually have an embassy. This building is the University of California, Washington Center . When I said it was the University of California, my son misunderstood and said "THE EMBASSY OF CALIFORNIA????" which I thought was pretty funny.

Now, I won't even comment on the circular thing that sits atop of this building... but any visitor or resident of DC can tell you they are EVERYWHERE. The first time I saw one, I thought it interesting... now ... no comment.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger • Eliane • said...

And what are those circular things exactly?
Do you take photo requests?

12:16 PM  
Blogger J. Andrew Lockhart said...

:)

1:25 PM  
Blogger travelphilippines said...

hehe your son is funny.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home