Monday, May 08, 2006

it's time to get away, take a holiday from the neighborhood


I meant to post this on Friday morning, but in my haste to leave town I didn't actually upload the picture. I sincerely apologize for having reneged on my commitment to a daily photo. I'm back now, and will continue once again! I hope you missed me!

We headed to one of the wonderful National Parks not too far from DC. Our favorite 'get-out-of-town' place, Shenandoah National Park.
The photo here is from a previous day trip to Shenandoah.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

+AAAAHHHHHH!!! my favorite place, the most beautiful-ist scenery (albeit I have not been to many places)
I want to go back there, now!
(being serious)The photo has lovely composure (i'm trying to pretend I am a photographer =P)

1:05 PM  
Blogger Tomate Farcie said...

Hey, don't sweat it! :)

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home