Thursday, July 27, 2006

pentagon city mall

One thing that is plentiful in America is the mall, a giant building with shops, shops and more shops.. and food, to satisfy ones hunger so that the shopping can resume! ;)

Pentagon City Mall is easily accessed by taking the blue or the yellow lines out of DC.

I think I shall get more pictures there next time. I like the light and the ceiling and the people watching.

Happy Shopping.

Santy has posted many pictures of malls in Indonesia in her Daily photo blog. It amazes me how much they look like the malls I've seen all over America. I guess it really is a small world after all!

;)

update... I'm adding more ... Malls across the world!
From Glasgow, Scotland

3 Comments:

Blogger Soulfull said...

What a lovely photo! I love shopping at Pentagon City!

6:43 AM  
Blogger Passante said...

I like photographing at Pentagon City too as you can see here!

2:28 PM  
Blogger jenni said...

that would be an easy place to meet up.. and it's air conditioned! lol I"m all about the cool air this week =)

and the pool...

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home