Sunday, July 23, 2006

Thomas Circle open to the public...

I have mentioned Thomas Cirlce in previous posts. It has been under construction for well over a year and a half. I suppose it is 'officially open'...whatever that means...
the first shot I posted was from May 13, 2006.
I also posted a night picture taken from my rooftop on the Fourth of July.
The other pictures I took through a window in my husband's office.
The top photo was taken July 9th, 2006. It was very hot and I thought the dry barren circle reflected the heat.

The bottom picture was taken today. I suppose the presence of people actually walking through the circle indicates that it is, indeed, open! However, I'm still holding out for some green. Surely, they'll plant some grass, maybe flowers... some trees?? ... something...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger D.J. said...

It's amazing how much better it all looks with just some new blacktop and clean dirt. Wow.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

It is looking a lot better, but grass would certainly improve it.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home