Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Self Portrait ~ DP Theme Day


Today's theme is a self portrait in a favorite spot. With the heat wave we are experiencing here in DC, my favorite spot is sitting at my little table, conversing and enjoying a quiet morning cuppa with my hubby. Actually, this morning much of our conversation revolved around daily photos and what we like about it.

And now, on with the show!
Here are other Daily Photo members sharing their self-portraits.


1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28
_________________

12 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Excellent! Funny.Happy august 1st to you and your hubby, like you say!

6:45 AM  
Blogger Nuno said...

Do you want to become thinner:-)

9:08 AM  
Blogger Denton said...

My wife has to listen to me run on about DP as well. You know they love you when they don't change the subject to soon ... Great photo.

9:35 AM  
Blogger edwin s said...

LOL Nuno!

Great shot! I love how all of us in this theme have 'warped' our faces (except Nuno with his full frontal)

Everyone I know has had enough of my talking about DP everytime we meet. Oh well.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Kala said...

I like this self portrait - neat idea! hope things get cooler for you guys! =)

1:30 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

finally you uploaded !

nuno cracked me, lol!!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Enjoy the heat while you can. We're back down at 18* from around 30* last week. :(
Awesome shot! I love the originality of this one! Wish mine was as creative lol.
Great work!
Glagsow DP

2:49 PM  
Blogger midnitebara said...

hi there! I think my hubby is also tired of me bragging about my dp and dp friends. But he listens patiently.

thats a neat idea. great photo!
have a great week ahead!

6:17 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Hey, this is nice. I've been able to have coffee with dp-ers in Copenhagen and Washington, all in one day. My husband sits patiently with an interested look on his face as I go on and on about who posted what and what comments were made. We must all be obsessed.
-Kim

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photo! Love the reflection...and true my days never end without me talking about dp blogs and bloggers :)

2:40 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

That's a really inventive shot.

4:21 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

Lovely shot!

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home