Monday, September 17, 2007

perfect day for sketching


Here's my little girl and her daddy , both doing what they love to do! On this day they are sitting on a stone wall above the C&O Canal
in Georgetown, enjoying the first really perfect-weather, beautiful day of the September Season. (my daughter informed me that September was just taking it's time figuring out how to be) I was sitting behind them both, knitting a baby booty for the soon to be newest member of our family. I looked up couldn't help but take this picture.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

So when is the newest member due?

11:20 AM  
Blogger Chandlermom said...

Very sweet - like father, like daughter...

1:46 PM  
Blogger jenni said...

=) yup, likd father, like daughter! =)

The newest is due SUNDAY!!! so who knows when he or she shall make an appearance!!! =)

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missing Georgetown and wishing you happy baby!

2:56 PM  
Blogger D.J. said...

You're pregnant?

:)

1:16 PM  
Blogger jenni said...

hee hee... rumor has it I am, mr. not-so-innocent Sparky Firepants.


either that or maybe I just some REALLY good falafel and too much of it at that.

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home